So I permed my hair a few months ago. Here it is, for those of you who haven't seen it. When I actually fix it I LOVE IT. But that doesn't happen very often anymore.
I'm so glad you have a blog now!!! You look so beautiful in that picture. Have you set this up so the comments go to your email yet or do you just check them on your blog?
I love seeing your beautiful face on the computer!!! I'm so happy you are a blogger. Don't let me down, be good at it so I can keep in touch with you because I just love you so much!! And your hair is the BOMB! PS...I just got into Eugene today and i'll be here for a week!!
Hey I dont know what I am doing at all!!!! But your hair is totally cute and way longer then I imagined it.I dont know how to make you my friend on here. Help me please!
5 comments:
I'm so glad you have a blog now!!! You look so beautiful in that picture. Have you set this up so the comments go to your email yet or do you just check them on your blog?
I love seeing your beautiful face on the computer!!! I'm so happy you are a blogger. Don't let me down, be good at it so I can keep in touch with you because I just love you so much!! And your hair is the BOMB! PS...I just got into Eugene today and i'll be here for a week!!
YAY! I am so glad you made a blog! I love it! You are SO beautiful Megan! I love your hair. I love you!
Beautiful Megan.
Hey I dont know what I am doing at all!!!! But your hair is totally cute and way longer then I imagined it.I dont know how to make you my friend on here. Help me please!
Post a Comment