Saturday, August 11, 2007

Week with Ethan

Upon returning home from camping I found out that my nephew, Ethan was in town for the week (staying with my sister, Shannon). Since Shannon had surgery on her foot recently and couldn't do as much as she would have liked to, Ethan came over to our apartment to swim a lot. We had a lot of fun--Ethan would have stayed in the pool all day if I had let him (as it was we were out there for hours at a time). Here are some pictures.


3 comments:

Sharon/Mom/ Grandma said...

he sure looks like your fam! I love how your camera takes underwater pics.

AMY AND MIKEY said...

Well it's official that you guys will have cute kids, because I have seen both your baby/kid pictures and you're adorable, and your nephew is a doll! I love him! He is so cute! That is so funny he wants to swim all day- I remember I USED to be like that. Not any more! I bet you are his favorite Uncle. The pictures are cool under water- you look like a fish.

Lizzie said...

Agree with Amy, I am sure you are the favorite uncle. As I'm sure you are to ALL of your nieces and nephews. Tanner loves you to pieces!