The Doctor and Patient

I love how in this picture I look really tan because I'm next to her make-uped white face!Halloween has always been my favorite holiday. When I was little I loved the spooky stuff (and the candy) and I still love to dress up. I wore my outfit to work (like always). I'm always nervous, before I get there, that it's not really Halloween and I'll be some weirdo who wore a costume. But when I walked in everyone else was dressed up too! YEA!!!! (I'll post that picture later!) I stayed up 'till about midnight sewing my costume the night before. The left pocket was sewn in backwards and it fit baggier than I intended, but it turned out alright. Coming from a family of master sewers I was a little embarrassed of my work but everyone at the salon was AMAZED that I made it. They couldn't believe it. (I forget most of the world doesn't know how to sew and my family is a rarity.)
Well we went to our friend's house, Dana and Eric (a married couple from our ward). They have 2 cute little kids and they decorated their house really SCARY!!! So that was fun. Another couple came over and we all sat around talking.

12 comments:
You guys are way cute! I can't believe you sewed your outfit! I think that is VERY impressive! Even if you did sew the pocket in backwards. No one can tell. That is so fun. I love you and miss you!!!
great costumes! I did not get the chance to costume it up this year. next for sure!
You guys look awesome! Great idea! Glad you had a fun time.
I thought you bought your outfit, and being the master seamstress you should take that as a compliment!! You both looked really cute. I'm glad you had fun and that you wore your outfit to work, it makes it fun for everyone!
Great costume idea, you two look great! Hopefully Greg's gown was a tad more modest than the typical hospital gown...haha! I sooo wish I could sew. Awesome job!
ok i think that your fear of it not being halloween and you being the only one dressing up is HILARIOUS!! but I totally know what you mean, you just never know if you'll be the only one! i totally get it! hahaha! but your costumes are AWESOME!!!!!! i love that you guys dressed up!
The first picture of you and greg isn't showing up on my computer, but you look great! And I'm sure Greg did too. Way to sew your outfit. That is amazing!
Meg I can't believe you made that. It looks awesome, and my favorite part is your hat. I love it. Greg looked like he had been beat up. Before I read your blog, I actually wondered if he had been mugged or something. You guys did a really good job on his make-up. You look so pretty in those pictures. I love you and miss you. And your comments are always so sweet on my blog. I love getting them.
Great costumes... I love the couples theme.
Love, Robyn
You are so awesome! You made your costume and it looks FABULOUS!
I think you should come and visit me!
Awesome job on the scrubs. I would have never thought they were made by any other person other than a master seamstress!
Megan, it's time to post again. = ) I miss you. I love it when you post or leave comments on my blog, because I feel closer to you. Love you and miss you.
Post a Comment