Greg got into the Brussels School of International Studies!!!! We found out a couple nights ago and I keep forgetting to tell people! We are very excited! This is our top pick! We are still going to wait for the other schools' responses, but we're feeling very good about this one!
And for those who were interested . . . there are a bunch of cute holiday templates at matiekay.blogspot.com
7 comments:
THAT IS SOOOOOO GREAT!!!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS! I am so happy for you guys!
Awesome! My sister lived in Brussels for a summer with her husband and my brother served a mission over in Antwerp (sp?). They both love it there. I'm jealous!!
Congratulations! When do you guys think you'll move?
Oh my gosh that is awesome! Congrats!!!
Yay! Congratulations!!! I'm so excited for y'all, and, I must say, a bit jealous, too...in a good way, of course! We miss Brussels, it was such a great experience. And a good school, terrific for Greg!
You guys are so lucky... we miss living in Brussels soo much. Your going to have a great time.
Congrats!!!!! Wow, we're so excited for you. Sorry you had to cook for 1. Pastaroni? Wow. So not delish. Love you!!!!
Post a Comment