Ok, don't get me wrong. I love it here. And I'm discovering little by little that Europe has cool things that the U.S doesn't- HOWEVER!!!! Ok- I've said it before and I'll say it the rest of my life: Greg and I are cheap. It's just the way we are. So we've been mooching the internet off the neighbors our whole marriage and we've finally given in and purchased the internet. It was hastle enough trying to read all the fine print in FRENCH but a week AFTER we have ordered it we get our motem in the mail and everything we think we need and we get this letter saying they'll send someone to come install it in 2 1/2 MORE WEEKS!!! Isn't that a long time? Don't you get the internet the week you DECIDE to get it in the U.S and not over 3 WEEKS??? So that was frustrating. Now here's the one that really kicks us in the hiney. We're paying for a whole year- WHICH MEANS!!!! That we could've had internet this WHOLE TIME but no! We're too cheap! Oh well, I guess you get what you deserve- or what you pay for.
So to our dear families that we haven't talked to in almost a month now- February 6th should be the day. HOORAY!!!
10 comments:
Looking forward to being able to talk with you guys again. It's fun looking at all pictures. Feels like we are touring Europe vicariously. Fun to see everything.
P.S.
Love you.
How annoying. I'm sorry. I'm at work from 7:30-5:30 Idaho time. Will we ever get to talk besides Sat and Sun? I guess we could just talk on those days. Anyway, I love you! Good luck.
Wow. You really have to learn patience there. I think that would be hard for me.
Also, we finally just got our computer moved and set up again, I need to by another videocam that has a mic (just like you said...you get what you pay for.)
I love you!!!! I love all of your posts. I love your adventures. Yours is one of the only blogs that I call Ben over to see. We were fasinated by all of the torture stuff. Oh my gosh it is amazing that they found so many reasons to torture people. Your blog is just so fun! And I am amazed at how often you post and how long the posts are. I can get lost in your blog forever. Anyways I just wanted to say that I love you and I miss you!
We have the cam, I just haven't figured out how to use it yet. I know it works as we can see each other in the camera. So we look forward to talking with you too. I miss you and I love all of the blogs, I feel like I am there, you do such a great job. I love you grandma
Oh my gosh- that is awful! I love you.
i wish you were close enough to us to mooch our internet.
but then again- we're so cheap, we'd probably make you pay half. :)
That is so FRUSTRATING! I hate being w/out internet, especially when you're just waiting for it to get hooked up. It seems to take forever. Which in your case, it almost actually is...ugh. Well, hey, you're right, at least there are awesome castles and stuff there! ;)
Post a Comment