Well, it's official!!! Greg signed all his paper work this morning and he is IN!!!! All his info will be sent for approval to get a spot in the June Academy and then it's just forward from there! We are EXCITED!!!! Greg just called and gave me all the pretty details. He'll start June 1st and will get a 5% raise IMMEDIATELY for his Spanish which is AWESOME!!!! And within a year he'll get another 5% raise for his education! Which is Great!!! We knew it would count for something, but didn't know how much or how soon. We are very happy about it! They took his measurements for sweats and things for the academy. When I heard that it suddenly became REAL. I got this vision of Greg in military type clothes, living in a dorm and doing push ups in front of an instructor. Nuts.
So . . . we're going to make the blog private. Basically a safety precaution. Even though he's not starting immediately, we'll be able to talk more freely about it all if we start sooner rather than later. So if you want to keep seeing our blog email me your email address at megan.jentzsch@gmail.com.
14 comments:
I just sent you an email for an invite. I'm so happy things are moving forward for the best. You both have been pretty patient in the waiting process, Congrats!!!
YAY! I'm so happy for you guys. That is amazing that he is getting such good raises for those things! LOVE YOU!
Congratulations, that is such great news. Way to go Greg!
I definitely need an invite to your blog.
So exciting! What a relief! I would love to continue reading. my email is: jkmiller2002@yahoo.com
Sorry, I am too lazy to go into my email account right now and send an email. I hope you don't mind.
Congratulations!! that's such a relief. And so cool that his Spanish and degree are paying off! I'll be sending an email, too...
Congrats....
Sent an email.
Megan that is so exciting! I bet you guys are so relieved! I'm so happy for you! love you
Congrats!!! That is SOOOO AWESOME!!! I'm so excited for you guys!
I am so happy for you both and I think it is wonderful that he is getting raises already for his special talents. Hugs and kisses grams PS see you Thur. I am excited to have you stay and yes I want to view your blog
hi megan - congrats! i come by your blog every once and a while (from emily's blog) and i've been thinking happy thoughts for you guys on the job front! if you don't mind, i'd enjoy keeping up with you.
my e-mail is sarina@bronsons.net
(used to be sarina passarelli) :)
I'm so happy for you. A good man will be protecting the citizens of Oregon. Lucky them.
I'm so happy for you. A good man will be protecting the citizens of Oregon. Lucky them.
That is so cool! I am glad it's signed sealed and delivered! Love you and enjoyed talking to you! miss you!
Awesome, awesome! I sent you an email for when you go private. Can't wait to read more...
Post a Comment