Friday, April 16, 2010
Black Hole
Everyone keeps saying, "Yeah! You're moving out on Monday! Can you believe it?" And me, my pessimistic, don't wanna get my hopes up and crushed self, simply replies, "I hope it DOES happen." So we should get our keys early next week, but with an out of town wedding, moving, and not having a fridge for a few more days, and a bed for more than a week- we're not sure we're gonna get settled enough to actually sleep in our own house for more than a week. I'm not even surprised. This is the way our life has been the last 9 months. A whole bunch of almost there, wait- you're getting closer. Just a couple more days. Ok, now just a couple MORE days. Today, when Greg and I were discussing this all I could think was, "I'm in a black hole and I'm never getting out." No one needs to respond, I'm just being a whiner.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I'm sorry Megs. This must be SO frustrating. I HATE the almost there feeling. Love you!
Megan,
I finally caught up on all the blogs I've missed. When you went private, I guess I just got confused...but now I'm not, and I'll read more regularly. Wow, there were some good posts in there. I think my favs are about the pregnancy. I love pregnant people and wish I could be there to help you with whatever you need. I love helping pregnant people. You are truly beautiful and the perfect size. I love your chubby arms, and chubby legs visions. Your posts about enduring to the end are wonderful and inspiring. It gives me hope that being single is temporary, and that God is in control and has our best interests at heart. Your house is beautiful! The neighborhood is so serene! I can't believe the flowers were in bloom in Feb. Sigh....I really wish I didn't live here. I'm sure there is stuff I'm forgetting...Oh your nightmare...So funny, I promise it was just a nightmare, you never yelled at me. I have nightmares about college, not graduating, forgetting to practice... so dumb. And the same thing happens to me, I realize it was a dream in the middle of the day, and until then, it seems real and I have an uneasy feeling all day. Love you. Bye.
Buying a house can be the scariest thing for so many reasons. All of us that have done it, completely understand. You hate to get your hopes up BUT it will all work out perfectly for you.
Post a Comment