I think I'm 27 weeks here?



This is when my Mom and Grandma came to visit. The first two are of me at home and the last is us at the temple in Medford, Oregon. I remember this day. I remember putting on this dress (a favorite for years, now) and thinking, "Wow, I'm sticking out so much farther! I look so cute!" But now looking at these pictures . . . not the same reaction. I'll just leave it at that.
15 comments:
Oh no! You are losing your confidence! Don't! You look like a WAY CUTE PREGNANT GIRL! Seriously! I love it! You are the cutest! Love you!!!
You are super cute! You have a belly! That is cute! I know how you feel! When you are pregnant you don't feel like how others see you!
You look great! And the dress is SO cute!
Cute dress and cute prego belly!
Have to say your last comment made me laugh! You are very cute!!!!! You are just pregnant! Love you!!!
Uh, SO FREAKING CUTE!!! I love your belly!!!
Love those pictures.So my work keeps changing their trip for when they are going to Medford. I think, as it is now, I should be there sometime beginning of August. But who knows. The people I work for are crazy. Anyways, you look cute prego!
You are adorable. I think you are handling the separation from Greg marvelously. You have an amazing attitude about it. I love you.
Hey- I wanted to make banana bread last night, and I didn't have a recipe- so I thought...OH YEAH! Megan said there are billions of recipes on her Pat blog- so I tried that one you have and it was DELISH! Clay and I both loved them! Thanks so much!!! I will probably definitely be going there more often:)
Megan you look great! I wish I had a cute belly pic like that.
To answer your questions from my blog-I had an emergency c-section. My water broke and it was determined that he was breech with his feet up by his ears. Like a little clam. within about a half hour of learning that, he was out. I never really experienced contractions. The worse they got were like the start of menstrual cramps. Nothing more. Now my doctor said that if my water broke, of course, immediately head in. If I started contractions to head to the hospital if they were so bad I couldn't really walk or talk and then they would do the c-section. Yeah...don't really want to get to that point. I can at least control this discomfort by doing hardly anything.
You are SOOOO cute pregnant!! I LOVE that dress! I'm SO excited for you, the baby will be here before ya know it!
You DO look so cute!!! You're at the most fun stage...super cute looking, hopefully you have lots of energy and you're not so big (like me) that you're so uncomfortable. Hopefully anyway.
Totally cute pregnant girl, Megs...seriously!
You are really cute, and I am so happy you are having a baby. I am so happy that you are doing so well without your Greg. I loved being with you and we had a fun time. I still think the dress was way cute. Hugs and kisses and a touch for the baby.
You are really cute, and I am so happy you are having a baby. I am so happy that you are doing so well without your Greg. I loved being with you and we had a fun time. I still think the dress was way cute. Hugs and kisses and a touch for the baby.
Post a Comment