Ok, so I tried to load up a bunch of videos and it only let me do this one. She's not doin' too much, but here ya go.
Scarlet is seriously strong. She started lifting her head and looking at us a TON the day after she was born. We would hold her against our chest and she would just lift up her head and look at us for a really long time. I just said to Greg, "Is this normal? It seems early for her to be doing this!" But she did it a lot, right from the beginning. Also, she has some serious calf muscles! Maybe all babies have this, but I can totally feel her muscles there. Greg has some serious calf muscles himself and always had, so maybe she got it from Daddy.
11 comments:
yeah she's not doing much but i still watched it like 5 times already! She is sooo cute. She looks strong too! Thank you for posting that! I love you!!!
THANK YOU!!!! We loved it! Dad said to make sure and thank you so you would keep it up! That is why we feel like we know Lizzie's kids so much, because she posts pics and videos! She's a dolly! love you!
Oh yea, that is so cool how she tries to raise up her head. Good for you for putting her on her tummy, that is good for her.
Megs- I've seriously watched this A BAZILLION times! She is soooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute. I love her so much. I can't wait to see more :)
I thought the same thing about Brecken...do babies lift their heads up this early. He did it soon after birth too. I swear Gunnar didn't do it way after that. It could also be my foggy memory. I can't believe she enjoys her tummy. My boys have never been fans of it. Keep that up. It's totally good for her. She is pretty cute!
I love it she is soooo cute!!! love you lots, keeo it up
so cute! I watched a few times too! hhaha
Love it! I also really want to run my fingers through her hair, like you were doing. Baby hair is so soft, and she has soooo much!
Thanks for emailing us when you post. I REALLY appreciate it. I LOVE this. She seems so sweet and content. I love her already.
She is so cute! I can tell from the way you touched it that her hair is really soft. I can't wait to see her at the reunion! Love you!
So, precious!
Post a Comment