Ok, don't really know what happened, but all the video's right sides are cut off. So, if you click on the Title (in the left upper corner of each video) it will take you to youtube and you'll see the whole frame.
Hiccups
Yesterday
Why are babies cute, even when they cry? She likes to do this "silent" cry all the time. She'll look like she's in so much pain and her mouth is WIDE open, yet no noise comes out . . . you know . . . until it DOES come out.
Bouncing
Precious Baby Noises
So the second time I put Scarlet on her tummy she rolled onto her back in one swift push. I had no idea that was coming. We've hardly put her on her tummy, but half the time we do, she pushes herself onto her back within a minute. The first time was a few weeks ago? So at 4 weeks? We don't know if she MEANT to, I definitely didn't think it would happen AGAIN, but it just keeps happening. This is us trying to capture it on film. You definitely want to click on the link to see the whole frame- her legs move a bunch and it's really cute.
And today I got it!
I seriously think this girl is STRONG. She gets it from her Daddy, not me. I've never been the muscley type, where as Greg- people always think he's weight lifter and he most definitely NEVER lifts weights. But when I watch her like this and I think how young she is and how she's hardly had any practice on her tummy- it makes me think she's gonna crawl early. Especially if it wasn't so dang cold and I didn't always wanted to keep her bundled.
2 comments:
So so so so so so sooo cute. Seriously. I love the silent cry!
She is so precious. I LOVED EVERY video. Thank you so much! I loved the one where she almost rolled over. Her legs are so cute.
Post a Comment