Oh my gosh- i laughed my head off in the first one where you just are silent with eachother, and you move around and she just folllows the camera with her head- it was so funny. SHE IS FATTEr! She has gained so much weight! She is totally fatter- I love it. She is soooooooo cute. I can't wait to see her in real life!!!!!!!! thanks for posting finally! love you
That was so cute! Did she sneeze? She looks like one of the cutest babies ever! I can't wait to meet her! I am sure she looks a lot cuter in real life than just on a screen. Don't you think? I love you! :)
2 comments:
Oh my gosh- i laughed my head off in the first one where you just are silent with eachother, and you move around and she just folllows the camera with her head- it was so funny. SHE IS FATTEr! She has gained so much weight! She is totally fatter- I love it. She is soooooooo cute. I can't wait to see her in real life!!!!!!!! thanks for posting finally! love you
That was so cute! Did she sneeze? She looks like one of the cutest babies ever! I can't wait to meet her! I am sure she looks a lot cuter in real life than just on a screen. Don't you think? I love you! :)
Post a Comment