Thursday, January 20, 2011

Eating, Laughing and Talking

Scarlet's very first bites.

The other day I started doing this and Scarlet LOVED it! So we grabbed the camera and caught some of it.

The last couple days, Scarlet's been doing this little soft, high pitched talking. Normally, it's stronger, but we haven't caught it on film yet.

7 comments:

Danielle said...

haha oh my GOSH those are the cutest sounds ever! I love hearing her laugh so hard in that first video, and he high pitched talking is hilarious! LOVE HER. I want to kiss those chubby cheeks! I loved seeing her up close in the videos- she is seriously just so stinking precious. Love you.

AMY AND MIKEY said...

SOooooooo cute! I loved the laughing one- and the eating and the noise one! So cute!!!!!! love you

Grandma, Nonnie said...

She is so very, very, CUTE!! I love her and I love you Hugs

Sharon/Mom/ Grandma said...

That was sooooooo fun, I am still laughing with joy laughter! I love it, the laughing, the eating and the sounds. You can tell she is excited to hear her own voice, bad news for church! THANK YOU , THANK YOU, THANK YOU, for posting that! love and miss you all!!!

Danielle said...

You put up an eating one after I looked- that was SO cute. She was kinda like...hmmm this is different?? Her face was so cute. Love you

Aliese the Writer said...

Those are adorable. She has gotten so fat! She is so so so cute. I love her. :)

Danielle said...

K yeah- this is my third comment on this post. Just wanted to let you know that I was feeling totally down, so I decided to watch these again- and they cheered me right up! It's impossible not to giggle and smile when watching these. She is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute. Thank you so much for posting things like this. Love you:)