My old friend, Andrew, and his wife, Alexis, came to visit!!! It was all very last minute and lots of fun! They live in Portland and it was a year ago that we saw them last! They hadn't even met Scarlet, yet. The 3 of us ended up going to Crater Lake. I hadn't been since I was about 15. Actually that's the only time I've been. It was sunny.

The moment the lake came in view, I was in complete awe. I couldn't tell you how many times I exclaimed, "It's just so beautiful! I can't believe how BLUE it is! It doesn't even look real! It's breath taking!" The older I get, the more I realize how expressive I can be. But it really was incredible! No wonder it's famous. I never wanted to make the drive in the past 'cause I thought it would be so boring. But it was awesome. I wanted to stay longer. Greg and I will definitely come back and hike around. He's never been.









Alexis and Andrew were constantly taking pictures with their cameras.

Scarlet is getting so good at walking and so fast at crawling. She's changing too fast! I want it to stop.

It was crazy seeing snow on the ground. Kind of bizarre. There was a lot. This was Scarlet's first snow experience.





The drive back sort of sucked. Scarlet just hates driving. It's just the way it is. I don't know when it will pass. I just hate when she's crying and there's nothing I can do.
4 comments:
How fun! I remember that from that vacation- how BLUE the water was. So crazy. I'm so happy when you post!
Oh my gosh- I love scarlet so much! She is so cute! I love those skinny jeans on her!!!! So cute! I loved crater lake, I wish we would have made the trip before we went to CA. I have also only been that one time, and i remember feeling that way when I saw it, hwo incredible and fake it looked! love you!
I've been there once I find it so beautiful! Does Scarlet look like Kate and/or Elle. In some pictures it looks to me like she might. I could be way off. If we lived close, I bet Scarlet and Brecken would be little cousin friends. They are so similar in that they are so happy.
So beautiful! I remember the time our family went and I was just like you in total awe and amazed at the color. Oh how many times can I say it, Scarlet is sooo cute! Yes they grow up too fast! love you!!
Post a Comment