Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Old Videos

Scarlet's impressive eating skills. We have been blessed with a very tidy eater. She never requested feeding herself with utensils, so I never offered to put off the extra mess. She's finally using them and it's not so bad. I've been impressed with her coordination!


In this video, you get to see her little "surprised" face. She raises her eyebrows and puts her mouth in a little O. It's so cute. Whenever something happens unexpectedly (like a noise) she'll make this face. It took me awhile to realize I do the same exact thing and she learned it from me. You'll also hear these nasty dogs in the background. I hate them with a passion. They want to eat everyone and I'm certain that if they broke through their fence, as they try to every time they get a whiff of us, they would. There are 3 of them and they VIOLENTLY jump against the fence, over and over with the scariest barks and now there is the biggest bulge in the fence, where they try to break through. I will not miss them.



4 comments:

AMY AND MIKEY said...

oh my gosh those were soooooo cute! I lauged so much at the snow when greg threw it and she cried- ahha. haha. she is so freakin cute. I kept rewinding the surprised face look, so cute! thankyou so much for posting all these videos, it makes me feel like I knwo her more, even though she doesn't know me, atleast i knwo her now. i loved the animal noise. so cute. I love how she did them all fast- like the same speed, does that make sense? and that tigger outfit is a crack up. you're right about the car, it's super cute watching her get in and out of it. love you! and i'm half way through your other blog- I've been reading it in spurts- ha, in nursing sessions. love you!

Danielle said...

haha soooooooo cute! I loved them all! She is SO CUTE! Thanks for sharing!!! Love you!

Amy said...

That video of Scarlet talking is soooo cute!!!! I can't believe that I have never met her. It makes me so sad. She is just so adorable!

Sharon/Mom/ Grandma said...

That was sooooooo cute and fun. I have had a big grin on my face that won't quit!! Thank you soooo much for posting them. It's so funny how they are scared of things like snow. She looked so cute in her car! I love it. I love her in her tigger suit. She is so good at the animal sounds. I could watch them over and over!! love you!