Whoot! Whoot! 6 more weeks and this baby is OUTA ME!!!! If it goes anything like Scarlet it will be 5 weeks :) And Greggy's coming home TODAY!!!! Can I get another whoot whoot!!! I seriously didn't sleep last night. At all. I was restless, hot and uncomfortable and had to pee all night. I gave up and got up around 5:30 am, but today is going to be a good day.
7 comments:
Hahha, WHOOT WHOOT! Yeah for happy things! Crazy your SON will be here so soon. Love you.
Oh I am so happy for you!! That was a looooonnnnnggggg time to be without a spouse. Oh I forgot, I hated being big also, so much wanted my body back! love you!!
Crazy. I feel like your pregnancy went really fast. Maybe you took awhile to tell. But that is so exciting! Having a boy will be so fun!
Wah hoo!!! I am so happy for you and I can really relate to the not sleeping. I don't sleep when grandpa is gone. I hope the baby comes when it is best for him and you. Bless you love you kiss Scarlet for me.
OH man... SO SOON!!!!!!! So excited for you and can't wait to see pictures. I am positive he'll be so precious because I seriously and obsessed with Scarlet. She is one of the most beautiful children I've ever seen. SO CUTE!
Ha ha. I am picturing you and scarlet sitting around the hot apartment in underwear/diaper for the next 5 weeks. Or maybe lounging in the pool all day. I am so excited for you. I have had a hard time sleeping but it is allergy related.
Post a Comment