Pretty sure I posted these in the opposite order in which they were filmed, if you want to start at the bottom.
Unfortunately, she did have a bit of a spill right after this. Normally Greg stays on the side where the door opens and she sort of slipped out and got a scrape on her face. It was pretty sad. We were afraid she wouldn't want to ride in the car anymore, but the very next morning she asked to go out in it again.
These were from Grandma and Grandpa Arnold. They were perfect!!! She loved them all. She usually never wants to put on clothes and first thing the next morning she asked to put on the skirt. She's always stealing my brushes, so I knew she'd love her own. And I was so surprised she immediately took the animals off of her card to play with! At first I was like, "No! You're ripping the card!" Then I realized she was just playing with the animals and it was really cute.
3 comments:
Thanks for posting those! They are so cute! I love her eyebrows and her opening presents...all of it she is so cute. And I loved Brighton's little yawn too:) Love you so much!
Such cute little kids, and I loved Scarlet getting her birthday presents. She was so happy to get cooking. Love you and thanks for posting all of those.
That's wild!!! It's like a disneyland ride!!!! Scarlett is so darling. I can't wait to bring kate out with me. I think they will be obsessed with eachother. it will be so fun. love you!!!!
Post a Comment