Friday, December 7, 2012

These first 2 were weeks ago. We put him in his playstation and he was just going CRAZY! It was so fun.


He's really ticklish around his outer jaw.


Suddenly he has been sitting SO WELL!!! It's been really exciting!






I don't push tummy time like everyone says you should. If my baby cries, I pick them up and then I just forget and don't even try. Well, just the other day I put him down with toys around and now he stays on his belly quite awhile! It's fun to watch him!




I love this last one. I feel like it really captures how Brighton is. He's always just happy and bubbly. I swear he's just so excited to be alive! I love it!


We've been sick and out of town and I really am behind for blogging. I'll catch up I promise! By the way, we found out yesterday that our first post will be in Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan. We're really excited! It's in the mountains and is supposed to be BEAUTIFUL and great for outdoor activities- which we really like to do. We're still figuring out the details but we expect to leave sometime in the spring or summer.

6 comments:

Danielle said...

Ah, I miss him! He is so stinking cute! I had lots of women tell me at our relief society party this week how cute he was, AND how much we looked alike! Fun fun. Love you!!!

Kristi M. said...

I'm pretty sure that is where my dad has been. He has a friend that is from there. He said it is really pretty and is mountainous for sure.

AMY AND MIKEY said...

ohhhh he is so cute! such sweet videos. He is such a cutie. I could hear greg talking in the backround about your post. I'm so excited for you guys! I HATE tummy time! BUT- I had 2 friends who had babies that had to wear the helmet when I had maddie and they are SO EXPENSIVE! And you have to wear them for a long time! So I made her do tummy time. I'm so glad he's liking it now. It's so annoying! love you!

Shannon said...

Cute! I haven't really pushed tummy time either. It's not like she is going to be 15 years old and unable to roll over. I make her eat on her tummy a lot and she rolls in her sleep though she doesn't know that she can roll when she is awake.

What is the helmet of doom that Amy speaks of?

I wish that we could see you guys this Christmas.

Sharon/Mom/ Grandma said...

These were soooo cute! I love how happy he always is. You guys are so lucky to have such mellow kids. I hope all your kids are that way. love and miss you!

Sharon/Mom/ Grandma said...

Oh I was also going to say it's amazing how happy he is on his tummy!! crazy!