Friday, January 18, 2013

Play time!




 I know this pic is fuzzy, but I look at it and think, "Does my toddler seriously have hair this magnificent?"

Making funny faces . . .


Got some finger paints for Christmas. Quite the hit!





Greg did a little photo shoot with Scarlet in her pretty red dress.






Helping Mom make the eggs. Scarlet wants to help with everything.



Hide and Seek is Scarlet's absolute favorite thing to do right now. She loves it and thinks it's so fun.



6 comments:

Danielle said...

They are so precious! Thanks for posting! The pics of scarlet in the dress are really pretty too- love you guys!

Grandma, Nonnie said...

The red dress is beautiful, but not as beautiful as what is in it. I love her in that dress, you can tell she is a true winter. Brighton looks like he loves the lighting toy ball thing. I love you all thanks for posting.

Shannon said...

I love the funny faces. And she has amazing hair. We were just talking about how Scarlet never got a bald spot as a baby because she had so much hair. I can't wait to see them both. I can't believe that Brighton walks.

Sharon/Mom/ Grandma said...

Love, love, loved it!! The finger paints look fun, I don't think I did that with you guys much if at all. I love the pics of her in her red dress, Greg did well! I love the toes and head sticking out when Scarlet is hiding. It reminds me so much of Rebecca and Jake when they were that age how they love each other so much! Brighton is so cute and I can't believe how big he is getting
!! love you!!

HeidiT said...

Cute, cute pictures! Cami's big into hiding too, it's funny because she always picks the exact same spot to hide.

Laurel said...

Love the pictures in the red dress! She is so darling.