Sunday, March 3, 2013

I forgot to load this a couple posts ago. It's just us hangin' out . . .


These next ones said something to me. Brighton is a boy. I've never enjoyed being hit with something or hitting someone else. I always just thought boys were stupid when it came to this, but now I know they come into this world this way.






Brighton is so social and just LOVES to laugh. He laughs really easily and all the time.








Greg put Brighton like this and said he SLOWLY but surely inched his way down. So I tried it. It didn't happen.














My sister in law, Laurel, told me how awesome these bath paints were. You just whip them up yourself. Super easy and super fun! She also told me to do the hop scotch. She is inspirational!


We have discovered that Brighton's absolute favorite thing to do is take a bath. He will be SO GRUMPY and tired and we bring him in the bathroom, point to the bath and said, "Wanna take a bath?" And he gets SO EXCITED!!!! It's the cutest thing.




5 comments:

Sharon/Mom/ Grandma said...

Those were so Cute. Especially the ones with Brighton laughing. I think it is so funny hoe the boy comes out so early! I thought it was so funny how Brighton would laugh at Scsrlet for basically nothing. They are so cute. I appreciate you blogging all those!!!love youi!

Danielle said...

Hah those were all sooo cute! I loved when scarlet said "daddy be careful. He's my sister" so cute and protective:) thank you for posting all these!!! I love them! Love you!!

Laurel said...

Oh my gosh- I love scalet saying "Be carefully daddy" while greg is hitting Brighton with the sword. That is so cute! Greg and Chris are so siilar with the kids. When I see greg playing with Scarlet and Brighton, I always think "Chris would do the EXACT same thing"

Laurel said...

Anna just asked to watch more of the videos, so we just watched the rest of them. Brighton laughing at Scarlet! Uncle Chris making the apron! Brighton drinking the bathwater. So so funny! We were laughing so hard. Glad Scarlet likes the bathtub paint and hopscotch.

AMY AND MIKEY said...

oh my gosh those are so cute. I loved it when greg was hitting brighton with the foam stick, and scarlet kept saying "be careful!" hahah. she is so cute. brighton is so HAPPY! he reminds me of maddie. and i feel like scarlet too. they look so much a like- yet- she's a girl and he's a boy. i loved all of it, thankyou so much for sharing these. love you