Tuesday, December 30, 2014

It took me 18 months to figure out how to get pics from my ITOUCH to this computer, so here's a few random pics I didn't want to lose . . .

Some time winter 2013 in our front yard.

An incredible hike we went on last spring, while I was pregnant with Marius. It was the first time Scarlet wasn't in a pack with Greg so she had to walk the entire time. We had to keep taking breaks for her because she said her "legs were tired". It was really beautiful. I kept hearing in my head- "the hills are alive . . . with the sound of music . . ."


Then we climbed down to throw rocks.




Then Greg carried them both back because Scarlet was too tired and he's just that strong. I felt pretty pathetic that I only carried my pregnant belly, but I suppose it is a fair excuse.


This is when I went to London for my ultrasound for Marius. It was short but it was awesome. I took a bus tour and walked around and it was so fun.


I had fish and chips in a pub.

Pregnancy shot. I kept the weight off sooooo well until that last month and probably put on 10 lbs that was NOT baby related. Then right after his birth I'm pretty sure I gained ANOTHER 10 lbs from a serious amount of Trader Joe's peanut butter cups.

Right before leaving for our flight, in the middle of the night. I was all by myself with the kids.


We got to fly business class the whole way, which was AMAZING. A first and last, I'm sure. The flight went incredibly well. We must have had angels helping us along the way the whole time. It just went so well. It truly was a miracle.

Waiting for our last flight in San Francisco.

Halloween 2013: Greg was Tom Hanks in Cast Away

and I was Wilson- his volleyball. It was exciting to have a cool costume, but so uncomfortable to wear.

This was right after we moved to Kyrgyzstan. I think this is one of the best shots ever. There are always praying mantises in our yard and they're HUGE. When I went to get the nice camera, she had stepped on it.

Greg loves to rock climb here. I just thought this was a really cool shot.


About to rappel down.

Stopping for a picture.


There will probably be more pics to come, that are all old and out of order. Bye!


2 comments:

Sharon/Mom/ Grandma said...

I'm glad you still blog. I wish we all did! Those were great picks glad you figured that out. I loved the praying mantas pic!! Whenever I see you and your fam out hiking I am so jealous, I need to find someone that loves to hike. I LOVE England. We didn't get to stay there long enough. Your dad thinks we have "done" London, but we were jet lagged and I felt like we only had 1 and a half real days there and one of those was Sunday. I think being pregnant is plenty good excuse to not carry a child on your back!!! Love and miss you!!!!!

Sharon/Mom/ Grandma said...

Oh and you are sooo beautiful!!!