The Ambassador had the everyone over for an Easter celebration, which was really nice. The kids decorated sugar cookies, saw the Easter bunny and had an egg hunt. It was really nice. Scarlet was very afraid of the Easter Bunny, but Brighton just went up to him and sat down. We didn't realize he did it until there he was, sitting on his lap! So we didn't get a picture. This was the egg hunt . . .
After we came home, Greg helped the kids dye eggs. It was pretty cute. They loved it, of course.
Scarlet made the Easter Bunny a card and wanted to leave him a carrot- this was completely her idea. She drew pictures and had me write Dear Easter Bunny and I told her to write her name. Pretty adorable.
Easter Morning!!!
It was so fun watching the kids hunt for eggs. They had so much fun.
Scarlet filled her basket so quickly we had to tell her to stop, so Brighton could get more eggs. She complied very nicely. She is such a good big sister. She has been SO EXCITED for Easter. Asking everyday for 2 weeks, "Is Easter tomorrow?" I'm glad it's gone and past.
Brighton got Ratatouille
and Scarlet got 2 dresses.
Easter was nice. Since it's conference weekend, there's "no church" so it's been nice just having the family home today and no one else. I made a turkey, mashed potatoes, gravy and rolls. Greg made a salad and vinaigrette. We had Stephen and Leah over and they brought cupcakes. It was nice to have them over- it had been around a year since we'd seen them.
I did my "make the week's worth of meals in one day" thing last week and it was A.W.E.S.O.M.E. Amazing. Totally doing it again, starting tomorrow. Happy Easter everyone!!!
3 comments:
Cute kids! I love how much Scarlet loves skirts and dresses. She's so cute. Ok - will you explain the week worh of meals in one day? We'll have to talk about it the next time we Skype. Or you could send me an email. whichever would be easier. I've been struggling hard with the whole "making dinner" thing. Chris works most nights, so I never want to make a full-fledged meal for just Ari and I.
I love how Scarlet seems to always be in a princess dress. She is seriously the cutest.
Easter looked fun! TURKEY?! GOod for you. You are inspiring.
The kids are so darling. Love you
oh my goodness this was so cute. its really hard for me to type with my nails, but i just had to say this was SO CUTE! oh my gosh the letter to the easter bunny with a carrot!!!! so adorable. loved the pics. love you
Post a Comment