Saturday, June 23, 2007

Old Pictures




Nobody ever got to see these. It was last Halloween, but these pictures should be seen. This was a Murder Mystery Party we threw. It was Disco Themed.

8 comments:

Danielle said...

How fun! My sisters are so pretty. I wish I could've been there. We should do something like that when I visit. It would be a fun activity if most of the fam was there...we should do it at a reunion! I don't know...I think it would be a fun activity...it would probably be hard with the kids though. Anyway, cute picture, I love you and miss you!!!

Lizzie said...

That picture of Greg looks way too real. That face expression is so funny. Mike looks so funny too! Sorry I had to get off the phone so fast last night. I was getting ready for our ward party (which is tonight)...I'm the new activities chairman and it's my first party to throw. I was stressed about it and had a ton to do. Love you!!!

Sharon/Mom/ Grandma said...

I'm glad you posted these pics. I love your profile and the blog. I love you!!! I agree with Danielle, it would be fun to do something like that with the fam.

Emily said...

Sweet pics meg...that looks like tons of fun! Amy's outfit is RAD! Hey, I need your address so Courtenay can send you a wedding announcement...

AMY AND MIKEY said...

That's funny, because I almost posted that picture! Now I don't need to. I have missed you so much, I'm excited to hang out with you guys. I love your blog, it's very cute.

Sharon/Mom/ Grandma said...

I think we need some new posts!!!! love you! mom

Emily said...

MEGAN YOU NEED TO BLOG MORE!!!

Amy said...

That was so much fun!!!!! We had such a great time! And everyone looked so good and played there parts really well. Ben got those pants at value village and I wear them all of the time now. They are my favorite!