Saturday, June 30, 2007

Rock Climbing




Haha... in the first picture it kind of looks like Megan is being read her rights... So some friends of ours took Megan and I rock climbing a few weeks ago and it was a lot of fun. Megan wasn't crazy about it (she thought it was fine, but could not grasp why someone would invent such a sport). Unfortunately, we were unable to stay for too long because I had homework (we went during "dead week").

5 comments:

Danielle said...

That is so cool! I've always wanted to go rock climbing...kind of...it has also scared me quite a bit. Anyway, how fun. You guys need to post more often! I love to know what's going on in your lives. Love you and miss you! Can't wait to see you in August!

Sharon/Mom/ Grandma said...

Loved the pics!! I'm so glad you guys posted some more stuff!! It helps to keep us all connected.
love you,mom

AMY AND MIKEY said...

Haha- it does look like she is being read her rights- that is really funny. That's cool. I really liked rock climbing- but I was done after climbing twice. I get worn out easy. I almost couldn't do the second round. Us Arnold girls just aren't that athletic!

Lizzie said...

I love the first pic of Meg. I'm glad you put more posts up. (not that I can talk). Meg you look so cute.

Emily said...

How fun, rock climbing at the columns! You guys look like pros!