Wednesday, July 11, 2007

The Mentor and the Protege



Megan and I went to the coast to visit Steve and Sharon this past weekend and Steve took me on a crabbing excursion. As we had not planned to go crabbing prior to arriving at the coast, Steve (aka Captain Arnold, Skipper, El Capitan, etc...) lent me some trousers and suspenders. Unfortunately, the new duds didn't help our crabbing skills (we only caught 3 that were big enough to keep). Even so, it was fun to get out on the boat. Fortunately for us, Sharon cooked us a delicious meal anyway--fresh tuna to go along with our measly crab catch. Needless to say, I have decided to completely re-think my wardrobe in order to accommodate my newfound love for suspenders.

5 comments:

Sharon/Mom/ Grandma said...

I'm sooooo glad you put those out there!! I was going to if you didn't . Had a great time with you two!!!

love you!!!!!!!!!!!11

AMY AND MIKEY said...

THAT IS HILARIOUS! I LOVE IT!

Emily said...

You guys look great! Crab...yummy!

Lizzie said...

That has got to be one of funniest pictures I've ever seen. I love it!

Amy said...

Hey meg I created a blog. the address is http://bjandala.blogspot.com/
How far are you in Harry Potter? It took me three days to read but it is brilliant! I loved it. Ben isnt very far so I have nobody to talk to about it and I am going crazy.Finish and call me so we can chat. I love you and I will see you soon!!! I will be home on the 25th of August and I will be there for 3 weeks so we need to hang out!!!