If you can't tell the undies say "Just Married." The Bacheloret Party was fun but I didn't last long. I left fairly early while things were still tame.The Wedding
Nicole looked gorgeous. Prettier than I'd ever seen her in my life. The wedding was small and simple. It was at Hendricks Park. It was very pretty and great weather. The isle was a bunch of pink rose petals. They were married by Monte Luke. Nicole couldn't stop shifting her feet and bouncing all over during the ceremony. She couldn't hold still, it was very cute. From my angle I could only see Casey's face and he looked so inlove. It was wonderful. I loved it.
Nicole looked gorgeous. Prettier than I'd ever seen her in my life. The wedding was small and simple. It was at Hendricks Park. It was very pretty and great weather. The isle was a bunch of pink rose petals. They were married by Monte Luke. Nicole couldn't stop shifting her feet and bouncing all over during the ceremony. She couldn't hold still, it was very cute. From my angle I could only see Casey's face and he looked so inlove. It was wonderful. I loved it.
Mrs. Nicole Scarlett!
Their 1st dance!
Casey really was happier than he looks. Flashing lights hurt his eyes, so he couldn't see very well after all the constant picture taking.
Daddy-daughter dance . . .


4 comments:
two gorgeous girls!!!
thanks for sharing teh pics- cause ofcourse I was wondering how everythign went, and how she looked etc. NICHOLE LOOKS GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!everything- her face, hair, dress- everything- I'm glad it was a good day.
Great pics! Nicole looks wayyyyyyyy pretty! I'm glad you were invited so we could see the pics! You look way pretty too. I really like the last picture of you two.
Nicole looks so beautiful. I looked a the pictures over and over...she is so pretty.
Post a Comment