ROTFL!! LOL!!! Oh man, that is the funniest thing I've seen all week!!! Ohhh boy.... drying the tears from my face!
That's so hilarious!!! Hmmm...this would be the only way I could get Zac to dance...maybe I'll try it, just to see what he'd look like.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!LOL LOL LOLI'm drying the tears toooooooooo!!!!!Oh man I loved it!
That was Soooooo funny! I'll have to take some special photos for that one!
That was awesome!
Everyone was telling me about how funny this was. I left for two days and now everyone's posted like crazy! I can't believe this! Hilarious! We'll all have to take a crack at out dancing skills now! LOL!!!!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
ROTFL!! LOL!!! Oh man, that is the funniest thing I've seen all week!!! Ohhh boy.... drying the tears from my face!
That's so hilarious!!! Hmmm...this would be the only way I could get Zac to dance...maybe I'll try it, just to see what he'd look like.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!LOL LOL LOLI'm drying the tears toooooooooo!!!!!Oh man I loved it!
That was Soooooo funny! I'll have to take some special photos for that one!
That was awesome!
That was awesome!
Everyone was telling me about how funny this was. I left for two days and now everyone's posted like crazy!
I can't believe this! Hilarious! We'll all have to take a crack at out dancing skills now! LOL!!!!
Post a Comment