Mine is the cute one . . .
You can't tell in the picture but mine is very little. It was hard to get my hand inside to scrape out the guts! And I have small hands! I don't know what it is, I always have to carve a happy pumpkin! I like the scary ones, but I just have to make the happy ones! They make me happy, I guess. We carved these at a Ward Party. It was the first time in years I've carved a pumpkin. I was glad. I think last year (or the last time) I started to do it, and didn't realize how much work it was going to be and instantly gave up. I tried to take a picture of Greg holding his but he resisted. And I don't want the blog full of me. So here's our pumpkins. I really like them.
14 comments:
Your pumpkins are way cute! I like happy pumkins too. I'm glad you put that pic up of greg from last year. That was such a good costume. I love you and miss you!!! We have a ward halloween party this week and I think we are carving pumpkins too...our house will be full of pumpkins!!!
I love your pumpkins! And I love how you have to make a happy one. Carving pumpkins is always more work then you think it is going to be.I'm glad it was fun.You guys did great!
Ohh you have such a cute happy pumpkin. Andrew and I finally carved ours last night, but havnt lit them and taken pics yet.
oh what fun! I especially like the new picture add of Greg's head on a table! That is such the Jentzsch Signature Halloween getup.
I think I may miss out on carving this year. just too busy. :(
How cool. I don't remember the last time I carved a pumpkin. It always sounds like such a pain. But your pumpkins look so cute! I love the thing greg did last year with his head at the ward party. If I weren't already busy that night putting on the party, I would totally have Shad or I do that. Thanks for all your comments on my blog. You are so sweet.
Greg!!!!!!!!!Don't be such a LAUP!!!
You know you are soooooooooo photo genic!!!!!I love pics of you and Megan...Your pummykins are way cool..I'll post ours soon...Love you guys!!!!!!!!!!
I like happy pumpkins too! I love both pumpkins. Thanks for posting them!!! You'll get to carve lots of pumpkins in the future!!! Little kids want to carve them quite young, younger than they can, so Mom or Dad get to do it!
love you!!
Your pumpkins look great! You two complement each other very well, cute and scary :) I keep kinda forgetting about Halloween because 1.We are having spring weather, and 2.There are pretty much NO decorations, etc. up in the stores here. I love Halloween! We are going to the embassy H'ween party...we should do pumpkins, too...
I love a happy pumpkin. Very cute! We just went to the pumpkin patch yesterday so we will be following suit soon.
Oh Megs I hear ya. I loved to carve pumpkins when I was little and my dad did all the work; but not so much anymore. I guess as Easton gets bigger I'll have to try and do better...but for now I'm happy with just a plain old pumpkin sitting on my porch. Yours is WAY cute though...I'm glad it's happy!
I like your happy pumpkin! I tend to do happy ones only because they don't seem to take as long as the scary ones...and my big man hands get tired doing all that carving. I can't wait to carve this year with Byron! I think he'll get a kick out of the guts...
they are so cute! I love you!
LOVE THEM! i seriously LOVE carving pumpkins! i'm doing it on monday for FHE and I really can't wait! I always make cute ones too... the same one every year... triangle eyes, nose and a mouth hahaha!
cool!
Post a Comment