Old Bed
YEA!So I have loved dearly every room in our apartment since we moved in . . . except the bedroom. You can see, it needed a little pick-me-up. So we bought a new duvet cover at the famous IKEA and then I bought some fabric WAY ON SALE for $17.50 (thanks to my darling sister Amy- she found it for me) and I made the curtains and the bed skirt! I am satisfied with them. Now I LOVE my bedroom! Now all I have to do is paint some pictures to brighten it up even more and it will be finished!

13 comments:
Looks to me like you did a great job. Very attractive room.
Dad
hey super cool. what a fun project. I'm planning to work on a duvet cover here soon, but may wait until January.
I like the new look better than the old. It's very Zen-like.
I Love It! I've been wanting to spruce up my bedroom too! I didn't know you were so handy with sewing. It seems to be a lost art sometimes.
Superb! I love the colors, especially the green fabric. You're such an inspiration....our place is the same, we like all the other rooms, but the bedroom is super blah....bland...boring! It seems the bedroom is always the last priority cuz no else really sees it. But, now I'm even more determined to get it out of blah blah land. You did such a great job....ooohh, I want to go to IKEA
Awesome job meg. I love it! It was DEFINITELY an improvement! You did a way good job on all of it! I love you and miss you and am LOVING all these blog's you've been doing lately! Keep it UP!
Oooh it looks so good!
I love your apartment too, I think it's SO cute! I love your sense of style...you really did a great job!
Play the piano, sew, dance, do hair, shoot guns... my goodness. Is there anything you don't do?
Love the bedroom make over. How I wish I had an Ikea around. I have a plain white duvet from Ikea and I'm trying to figure out what to do with my room. Your makeover is inspiring to get me going.
I LOVE it! I'm so jealous, I wish I could sew. I've always wanted to learn. You're so crafty! My bedroom is the one out of the whole house that I hate the most, because I don't know what to do with it! So, after living here almost 2 and a half years, it's still the only undecorated, boring room. I need to take some sewing classes. I love your duvet cover, too, it's awesome!
Oh man, my current bedroom looks just like your old bedroom but much more cluttered. I love your new look! Way to make a bed skirt! I am very impressed!!!!
Very cute! Talented with hair AND fabric I see..
Gosh Meg, I used to check your blog everyday hoping to see a post, now I haven't checked it forever and you've posted a ton!! I love you new bedroom. I like the clean lines. I also love the library. When I was prego with Tanner, I went there ALL the time, to check out cds, dvds and books. I would also sit for hours and read the magazines. I miss it. Now when we make it there, we spend our time in the kids section or in front of the fish aquarium staring at "Nemo". =)
Way to go with the humanitarian projects. Can you imagine how excited the kids will be to get those. I love you!!!
Megan, they are sooooo coooolll!!! I love them both and your new bedspread, they turned out so nice. How fun to have a beautiful new room.
I love you!!!
that is so rad- if I was your neighbor i'd want to do trading spaces because you're really good at it! FOR REAL MAN!! great job. you have a good eye for decorating, i definately DO NOT so great job!
Post a Comment