Awww, those pictures are perfect! So cute!
Who's that scruffy man you're kissing? Is it Santa? I LOVE snow pictures! You look like a snow fairy!
The bottom picture on the left does NOT look like Greg. It almost looks like your kissing another guy!
Snow in eugene was always great. It meant that I didn't have to go to work. Here, it snows and people have to go to work. Not quite as magical.Cute pictures! Oh, and I am super impressed with your stained glass ornaments. Darling.
I LOVE the pictures...so cute, and you're right...very appropriate for the season. I like the kissing one!
Too bad. I thought you got snow. It is fun for the season. Love you.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Awww, those pictures are perfect! So cute!
Who's that scruffy man you're kissing? Is it Santa? I LOVE snow pictures! You look like a snow fairy!
The bottom picture on the left does NOT look like Greg. It almost looks like your kissing another guy!
Snow in eugene was always great. It meant that I didn't have to go to work. Here, it snows and people have to go to work. Not quite as magical.
Cute pictures! Oh, and I am super impressed with your stained glass ornaments. Darling.
I LOVE the pictures...so cute, and you're right...very appropriate for the season. I like the kissing one!
Too bad. I thought you got snow. It is fun for the season. Love you.
Post a Comment