
So for the last 2 months or so you could say I've been feeling like a frump. BIG TIME!!!! In the profession I am in you go to work surrounded by women who look good ALL THE TIME! Girls who come to work with their hair and make up done. I guess that's really not too much to ask for- except when it comes to me. I'm surprisingly "low-maintenance" for a hairdresser. Also in my world, working with color all day you end up coloring all of your clothes as well. I'm come to live with this. But last week instead of a splotch of color near my ankle or on my knees (the usual spots) SOMEHOW I come home and realize there is a BIG BROWN SPOT right on my backside. That's right. Now that's not a stain you wanna walk around with. So bye bye favorite pants. Then last week also someone THOUGHT I LOOKED PREGNANT!!!! Gee wiz, thanks a LOT. So after that I decided enough was enough and went shopping. And it was quite a success.

The one above is Gregory's favorite. He loves the LOUD looks. I'm kind of getting into a more conservative style. I don't really want people to notice me like I used to. He was wonderful and went shopping with me. He's a rarity and loves to shop with me. Probably more than I do. I can't handle more than a 1/2 hour and then I start to go BESERK!!!! He's always picking things out for me, but usually they are too "BAM! Look at me!" for my taste. Down below is the rest of the haul. All purchased at ROSS, my absolute favorite store. Where else can you get 5 tops and 2 pairs of incredible pants for under $66? I LOVE IT!!!
15 comments:
CUUUUUUUUUUTE! I LOVE Ross too! I just got a PERFECT black skirt for $10. It fits so perfect, and is so perfect for like professional work attire (you know...for my internship and such). Anyway, it was lovely. I also got perfect tights- 2 for 3.99. Love it. Anyway, I love you and you look sO CUTE! You are beautiful. I love youuuuuuuu!
I obviously don't see you much anymore, but before I left the salon, I always thought you were so well-dressed! So this blog surprises me! I've always been so impressed with all your cute clothes and your tiny-ness and stylishness! I must be ridiculously frumpy if you think you are even slightly! Cute new clothes, though! And I LOOOOVE Ross too! Just got some cute maternity shirts there
Megan you are so beautiful!!! I love the new clothes they are so cute!!!
Thats funny about the spot! I hope it wasn't there all day. I love your hair more and more every time I see it!!
I love you!! I'm excited for Christmas too!
oh I forgot to mention the background really cool!! I love how you are always changing it, I'm so boring!
Love the clothes, Love the Ross, Love everything!!
I love the background~!!!!!!!!
Awesome! $66! I can't hardly believe that. I need to start shopping at Ross. Way cute clothes. I am happy for you. You look beautiful. I wish we could've seen a pic of you in all of them. Love you.
I'm with you, 20 minutes or so and I'm ready to pay just to leave the store... get me OUTTA HERE!! When we were living in Belgium Fiona used to love to window shop this one street, we would go there like 5 times a week... well after that I've never been the same, I just can't shop. If I can't buy it online I just don't need it. Congrats on the new clothes!!
You look soooooo good! All I asked for for Christmas was gift certificates so that I could get new clothes. They really do make you feel brand new! I love everything you got! You are so BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!! I'm glad you figured out the background thing. It looks Great!
ok well first of all i LOVe your background!!! it's so festive and i just love it!!! i want to know how to make cute backgrounds instiead of the boring ones that come with the blog! haha and second...CUTE CUTE CUTE clothes!!!!! i wish i could go shopping but i'm too poor! thats what santa is for right!!! anyway...i love it all!!! :)
`You're way too cute in those spiffy new duds. I really think you always look good. I enjoy shopping at Ross also, although I haven't been for awhile. I am like you as I have gotten older I have just gone to the store I want to go to and spent a my time there and usually HOME!!!! I don't shop til I drop much anymore:) too hard. Its great that Greg likes to help you. I love you great new background. Hugs and Kisses Grandma
Hay, they look really nice.
You are a good shopper, it takes some people years to learn to shop for good deals.
Good going.
Uncle Dan
cool backround- and the clothes look so cute!- you look really cute in them too! 66 dollars is great!- good job!
Super duper cute blog! And...I have always thought that you dress so cute, so I don't know what you mean by frumpy...even frumpy looks good on you! Those new clothes are super cute though!
I cannot believe how much your style has changed. Look at those conservative colors!!!! I LOVE your clothes, but especially the pictures with you in them. You look so beautiful. I swear you get prettier and prettier. Good for you that you went shopping. Sorry about the stain on your clothes.
Post a Comment