
Yes, I've been feeling quite frumpy lately. My roots had grown out all straight and I took too long to take care of it and it looked BAD!!!! So I finally got a perm, but it pretty much looked EXACTLY the same, except now my ends were FRIED. So . . . so much for growing it out. It was a pretty easy decision after that, that my hair just had to go. So one of my fellow stylists cut it today and I colored it in the bathroom at home! I must say- I LOVE IT!!!! A much more polished look. It was kinda funny coloring it myself. I put hi lites in my own hair once years ago. Otherwise, I've always had someone else do it for me. I thought it was gonna be really messy and difficult, but it wasn't. It worked out just right. Oh- and this is the best part: the above pictures are from me just blowing my hair dry with only my fingers for no more than 5 minutes. The perm makes it curl under all on it's own. My hair has never done that before. Usually it's all flat and stick straight. This is a nice change.
11 comments:
Looking great Megan!!! Love you Grandma
I LOVE it!
great hair! You did a super job!
So cute!! That's awesome that it curls under by itself now!
Love the bangs. Ah, I need to find a good stylist out here still.
My hair is so blech.
Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful!!!!!
I love it!!!!! You look so hot! Great job on the color! I would never be brave enouph to do mine all by myself. It really looks soooo great!
Love it Megan! I'll be in soon, I'm feeling WAY frumpy myself. :)
You look freaking hot Meg! I love your haircut. It looks so healthy and hip. I miss you.
I LOVE LOVE LOVE your hair! I reminds me of Katie Holmes. I love the bangs, cut and color. I love it so much, you look so hot!!!!! I love it!
oh megan your hair looks GREAT!!! i love it!!! my hair is getting SO long and i am getting SO tempted to cut it. seriously everyday i think i'm going to cut it soon but i'm waiting til it gets a certain length and then i will cut it and donate it. it's already to the middle of my back...dang, thats long!!! anyway you look so beautiful!!! love ya!:)
Post a Comment