Speaking of unicycles, I was once walking through campus and I saw a guy on a unicycle but he was totally out of control and crashed into another guy on a regular bike. Good times.
That's so funny. Who was the one going down hill? Ok- the blog below this one- so cute! I loved all your pictures! I loved your hair in all the pictures. It's weird how you can fix your hair so many different ways with such short hair- but you really can. Ok- so you're going to go shorter! I didn't knwo that! I think that will be fun. I love short hair. And I really like your hair with the way that you said people never compliment it. I just dont' think people compliment very much in the world, the Arnold's compliment alot, other people don't. You looked really pretty in all those pictures. I love you.
9 comments:
that was cool!!!!
Megan you are hilarious!
Speaking of unicycles, I was once walking through campus and I saw a guy on a unicycle but he was totally out of control and crashed into another guy on a regular bike. Good times.
That's so funny. Who was the one going down hill? Ok- the blog below this one- so cute! I loved all your pictures! I loved your hair in all the pictures. It's weird how you can fix your hair so many different ways with such short hair- but you really can. Ok- so you're going to go shorter! I didn't knwo that! I think that will be fun. I love short hair. And I really like your hair with the way that you said people never compliment it. I just dont' think people compliment very much in the world, the Arnold's compliment alot, other people don't. You looked really pretty in all those pictures. I love you.
Oh yeah, and that's funny about the kid, I forgot his name.... that's cool you took a picture.
Cool videos!! Oh yeah, I was there...
Perhaps I hit my head harder than I thought.
(The fall didn't look bad, but it actually hurt a lot!!!!)
Fun videos. That thing would scare me to tears. I don't know if I'd brave the try.
Between Greg's magic tricks and unicycling talents he could open up his own show!
So cool. I was impressed with the little amount you did do. That looks really hard.
You are so brave! And I love your HAIR!
Post a Comment