Thursday, August 21, 2008
The Latest
Things have been good. Our apartment is completely empty, except for our bed and big foam bag. So when it's dinner time it's on the floor. Almost everything is boxed up. Now I just need to put the rest of my clothes in my suitcases to make sure it's all gonna fit! We got a new computer and have been loading up movies on it so we have them when we move. We've been really busy with family. Each weekend we're either with Greg's parents our my own. Last weekend we were at Mom and Dad's and last minute Dad needed someone to go tuna fishing with. So at 9 pm Greg called his parents to see if they wanted to come and of course they did! Then there was this crazy storm and the sea was too rough. So they went crabbing and brought home 30 crabs to feast upon!!!! It really fun to have both sets of parents together and a nice little surprise.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Almost there, did your visa's come yet? We should here where we are going this week, we are pretty sure it's Eastern Europe, so maybe you can swing by for a visit before you move back to the States at the end of next summer...
Sounds fun and exciting. I'm glad everything is working out. Mmmmm I'm sure the crabs were tastey. That is cool though that you got both sets of parents. Ooo and by the way I'm still doing fire poi and i learn new tricks all the time i still haven't mastered the fountain yet but i will. I have also learned not to practice in the house. I keep hitting the lights and other things that are fragile. no worries I haven't broken anyhting...yet (:
How exciting! We are going to miss you guys! greg just told me the the baby you are going to be taking care of is just a couple of weeks older than Alexander! That is going to be fun fun fun!
Post a Comment