Monday, September 22, 2008

We're HERE!!!!!

Just wanted to let everybody know we're finally here (in our own apartment!) So we made it in one piece and are doing well. We stayed at the Cole's (my new employers) last night and stayed up talking quite awhile. They are great and are already giving us a couch and table. They're Irish and I was surprised how quickly I didn't notice their accents by the end of the night. We'll probably meet the kids tonight (they were already in bed). It was SO NICE to take a shower in a bathroom that was OURS (this morning). What a difference. It feels good to have something of our own. Well, we're off to IKEA in a moment but we wanted to let everyone know we arrived safely. Hopefully tonight, if we have time, we'll be able to SKYPE somebody or video our apartment and post it on here! There's already an awesome internet connection here so maybe we'll just be able to mooch again this year until we can afford it. Love you all! You are all gonna LAUGH at how small our apartment is!

7 comments:

The Lowarys said...

That is SO cool- I'm glad you made it safely, and it sounds like you guys have had a BLAST and been able to see some really cool stuff!!! It's SO cool that you guys get to do this- scary- but so FUN!!!

fiona said...

That's wonderful that you're there and starting to settle in, and I'm glad your employers are so friendly!(of course, being Irish, that likelihood was extremely high already ;) I'm looking forward to laughing at, wait, I mean SEEING your apartment, haha :)

Danielle said...

I can't WAIT! That is soooo great that your employers are so nice. They sound great! I love you so much!

Grandma, Nonnie said...

I'll be looking forward to all of the pics and glad to hear you are safe at home once more. At least home for a year. It doesn't matter how small it is it will still be your HOME. Love you sooo MUCH grandma

Justica said...

YAY!! I'm so glad everything has worked out. Hopefully you won't feel too cramped in your apartment. (: goodluck (:

Saunders Family said...

Miss you already hope you are having an amazing time
Love ya

Lizzie said...

I'm so happy that your employers are nice. When you email and mention IKEA, the world seems so small. When do you start work?

Your Wildcat video was hilarious.