I stumbled across this on youtube. Even though I don't think Bush is to blame for the recession like this guy seems to, I thought people would get a kick out of this...
Hilarious in a sick kind of way...I mean someone's hearing aids? I think the economy is a punch in the arm for those who live outside their means. Wealth seems to be skin deep so to speak...it's easy to Look wealthy...credit cards, credit cards, credit cards...LOL
6 comments:
There's always somebody makin' money...
funny! funny! i love you
that was funny!!! love you!
Hilarious in a sick kind of way...I mean someone's hearing aids? I think the economy is a punch in the arm for those who live outside their means. Wealth seems to be skin deep so to speak...it's easy to Look wealthy...credit cards, credit cards, credit cards...LOL
that was really funny. do you think it was real?? so hilarious.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! need i say more?
Post a Comment