Sunday, December 14, 2008

Asian Cuisine

So a few weeks ago we had this amazing japanese meal at Brett Anderson's house and we had home made pot stickers! They were AMAZING!!!! I'd never seen anybody make them before that dinner. I decided on the spot we HAD to try this . . . and so we did! Greg just whipped up the filling (ground pork, soy sauce, carrots, cabbage, ginger and garlic) and I stuffed them! It was a lot simpler than I bargained for.
Ta Da!!!
The picture doesn't do them justice. They were beautiful. And TASTEY!!!!
It was just so fun! I feel like we're the only ones that post about food. But we just really love to cook and try new things!

6 comments:

Danielle said...

Yum! I want to try! That is so awesome! I love your posts about food! I've posted about food in the past. Mostly treats though. I love you! By the way, I have pics of my hair on my blog now!

Sutherlands said...

Didn't you see my mom's post about the purple potato chips and the Exploding spaghetti? I always mean to do food posts as well...but, by the time the food is done I am tired and forget to take a picture. Paul and I made homemade ravioli a few weeks ago and it turned out great! i wish i had taken a picture of it. It was a lot of work, but well worth it. The picture of you making the Asian cuisine reminded me of what I looked like making the raviolis! I think it is so great that you and Greg like to create new foods!

AMY AND MIKEY said...

i'm here !!!! call me!!!!!

AMY AND MIKEY said...

YUM! I miss having your fancy foods! Everything you've ever made is so good. I've never not liked a dish at your house. It's so cool that you have so much variety and are so adventerous with your food! I love you! I'm sorry I keep missing your calls- now that school is out I've been sleeping in- I keep telling myself to put the phone next to my bed at night so I'll hear your call- but I always forget. Can you give me a number to call you? I tried both of your numbers and neither worked. Do I need some special european number?

Rochelle said...

I LOVE food posts too! Your meal looks DELISH! lucky you I'm glad you got a tree. Merry Christmas!

Steve/Dad/Grandpa said...

Megan & Greg,
Wow you guys are seeing the world! It's fun to see the pictures.
Love you.