Happy Late Birthday to me!!!

I got to be 18 for a day!

The Osorio's- a family that was in our old ward and is in the new one with us, as well- had us over for dinner a few weeks ago and made me a birthday cake and sang to me!!! We had ICE CREAM!!!! Being that we don't have a freezer- it was the 2nd time in 4 months that we've had ice cream. We used to have ice cream every weekend back home. So . . . it was exciting! She even had peanut butter cup- MY FAVORITE!!! And chocolate cake! Teresa just knew what to do! We LOOOOOOVE the Osorio's. They are always asking if we need things. They lent us that Christmas tree with all the decorations and lights. They've given us lots of rides (in the tram world that is just a priceless gift). Leonardo works for the government and they've lived in Kenya and South America and have 3 teenagers. It's been really nice to talk with them and ask questions and advice since they've been doing for years what we hope to be doing very soon! I wish I had a picture of them! Teresa sent me these photos and I forgot to post them.
6 comments:
Yay! I'm so glad yo were taken care of on your birthday...ice cream and chocolate cake...sounds like you!
How great!! I am so grateful that you have a family to look out for you. When we lived in Wyoming there was a family like that for us. I love you !!!
Wow! How perfect! I'm so glad you guys have a good family like that to be around. I'm still on for tomorrow at 10am! I'm excited! I love you!!!
I am so happy for you Megan, it is wonderful to have great friends and they sound like just what you need. God bless i love you grandma
It must take you guys forever to blog!!! All those pictures. I want those crepes. All the food, the places, experiences you are having...I'm so jealous!!! In a good way though. = )
Greg-thank you so much for all of your kind comments about my pictures. Your comments make me feel so good. They are so specific and nice. Thank you. Also, you've asked before about getting the colors so vivid. Until last week, I've used an editing software called "Picasa" it's free from google. It's awesome. Easy to use and you can contrast the colors and lighten the picture when needed. You can write text over the photos and even tilt your picture at a cool angle if you didn't in the original shoot. You should check it out.
cute- I love you!
Post a Comment