Hey, for those of you who know my little sister, Amy Winegardner, and those of you who don't- we just found out that she has cancer in her spleen. If you look below, the little thing on the right is a normal spleen and the large organ is the liver. Well, apparently her spleen has grown incredibly larger than her liver.

She's having to wait a little longer to have it removed because she's uninsured. They're waiting to see if she's approved for the Bridge Program (it aids uninsured patients). So if you could keep her in your prayers, that she'll get approved, make it through the surgery ok and come to a full recovery, that would be wonderful. Thank you.
8 comments:
Oh my gosh Megan send all our love and prayers, we'll be thinking of your family!!
Megan, Amy is definitely in our thoughts and prayers! We'll be fasting for her on sunday! Sending all our love to you and your family.
I was in tears as I read her blog post yesterday! She is in our prayers.
Megan, thankyou so much, I love you so much and wish you were here. Isn't that picture crazy! SHannon came over and brought me chocolate, it was so sweet. Thanks for letting her know. I love you guys and can't wait for you to get home.
Hey Greg- I was thinking- maybe you'd just want to do teh surgery, you are getting home pretty soon. Should I wait?
I am so sorry to hear about your sister. My thoughts and prayers are with her and your family.
Oh, no! we'll keep her in our prayers, too.
Post a Comment