Sunday, October 25, 2009

Better Late than Never

So, Greg is starting to sound like he's actually going to blog about Rainier. In the mean time if you go to his cousin Ben's blog, you can see a video he made of their big climb. It's about 15 minutes long. But if you were interested, here's the link: http://blarggstar.blogspot.com/

3 comments:

Lizzie said...

It looks cool to do for about 45 minutes and then it looks so absolutely horrible. But way to go Greg. = )

Lizzie said...

And it does look really beautiful up there.

Sutherlands said...

I just got caught up on all of your posts! It sounds like Disneyland/Universal Studios/Sea World/San Diego Zoo...(did I miss anything?) were really fun! We are probably going San Diego the week before Christmas to visit Paul's Grandma, so we might get to do some of that stuff. I can't wait!
We should have you two over for dinner this week. Give us a call when you get back in town. :)
-Robyn