Our first big stop was Universal Studios. I hadn't been since I was 13. It was FUN!!!!
They had so many escalators! Everyone, except me, Pat and Randy ran up the stairs! It was insane!
The Simpson's Ride was everyone's favorite. It was one of those IMAX, riding in a car ones. It was so fun.
This was a show about special effects. They asked for volunteers and Ethan got picked for a kid part. Greg was picked for "a good looking guy" or "debonair" or something like that. I thought that was pretty funny- not to say that I don't think he is good looking and debonair, because he is.
We went on a lot of wet rides. The best part was that none of us could stop laughing. It was always suspenseful to see who would get it the worst.
Uh, I may be smiling on the outside- but not on the inside. Beetlejuice was DISGUSTING!!! Nasty jokes and yes- he burped RIGHT IN MY FACE!!!!!! Uh, I am obviously not over it.
3D glasses always make the best pictures.
The very end of the night there was a DANCE competition and PERFORMANCE!!!! Ah, I wanted to stay all night and watch . . . but others complaining to go. So we only watched for a song or too. It was so fun.
1 comment:
I bet the dance performance ROCKED! you get to do so many fun things, Megan!! I LOVE IT! Live it up, sister! I never even been to universal studios and it look so fun!!!
Post a Comment