Well, here I am. Gettin' bigger. My first ultrasound is Thursday. We're pretty excited.
We're at my Mom and Dad's right now. Came up last minute for Easter and it's been very nice. Amy and Mike came up too. It's always great to hang out with them. Greg and I have been missing them a lot lately. I have been DOWNING the sweets these days. But it's Easter, so who cares, right? Conference was nice. I always plan on watching everything and never do, but this year I did pretty good. I only skipped one session and snoozed a LITTLE during a couple. It was different this year. Whenever the talks are for parents I always listened and stored the information away for the future, but this year my ears perked RIGHT up. I know it's still gonna be awhile before I'm actually teaching my kids spiritual things, but it is more on the way than it's ever been. I gotta say, I'm pretty excited about having a baby. Each week is a little different. This week, for some reason, little chubby arms have been in my head. A few weeks ago, I always envisioned chubby legs crawling away in a diaper. Just those things isolated in my brain. Not the whole baby, just part of one.
Oh yeah, those are maternity pants up there- can you believe it? What a score! Greg and I drove through Eugene on the way and stopped at the mall to buy our future sister in law a bridal/bachelorette gift and we walked by a maternity store and saw a sale and BAM! New pair of jeans. I gotta say, I feel pretty hot in them. This whole week I was DYING because my pants just aren't fitting anymore. Particularly one pair. At first, I've just been unsnapping the top and rubberbanding them to stay together. But my skinny black jeans. Forget it! I can't even really zip them anymore. I put them on the morning we bought my new pants and I just knew it was the last time. It made me really sad. I really love those pants. But I was so pleasantly surprised in these new jeans! I thought they were gonna be ugly and obviously maternity but I don't think they are. Anyway, it made me really happy. And oh so comfortable. I couldn't stop talking about how heavenly my belly was suddenly feeling. It was starting to feel strangled! Literally. So I'm a happy girl. I was worried I'd feel sick and ugly and fat my whole pregnancy, but I honestly feel great all the time and I really feel sexy even though my stomach is bigger than it's ever been!
Works been perking up and it's been soooo nice. I mean, in all honestly, it is still SOOO slow, but I've been getting requests and repeats and that makes me HAPPY. Like I haven't lost my talent. Greg starts work in less than a month! Holy cow. And we should be in our house by then too! Crazy! I've sort of been putting it out of my head for awhile now. Right now it's all waiting and everything's out of our hands, so I don't wanna get hyped up just for someone to say, "Oh never mind, it's not going to happen. Go find a different house." But it's crazy, because we're going to try to close early (we're still waiting to make that offer to the sellers). We think they'll go for it (because they were REALLY pushing for an earlier close date when we originally signed the papers) and if it IS earlier, then it might just be in 2 1/2 weeks which is CRAZY!!! When I realized that I sort of started to freak out! Like in a panic!
Shannon and Ralph just moved home, so it's the 6 of us now. Ethan, our only nephew on the Jentzsch side, is visiting! So we'll get to see him tomorrow when we get home. That will be great. That's the latest. Happy Holidays!
Oh yeah, those are maternity pants up there- can you believe it? What a score! Greg and I drove through Eugene on the way and stopped at the mall to buy our future sister in law a bridal/bachelorette gift and we walked by a maternity store and saw a sale and BAM! New pair of jeans. I gotta say, I feel pretty hot in them. This whole week I was DYING because my pants just aren't fitting anymore. Particularly one pair. At first, I've just been unsnapping the top and rubberbanding them to stay together. But my skinny black jeans. Forget it! I can't even really zip them anymore. I put them on the morning we bought my new pants and I just knew it was the last time. It made me really sad. I really love those pants. But I was so pleasantly surprised in these new jeans! I thought they were gonna be ugly and obviously maternity but I don't think they are. Anyway, it made me really happy. And oh so comfortable. I couldn't stop talking about how heavenly my belly was suddenly feeling. It was starting to feel strangled! Literally. So I'm a happy girl. I was worried I'd feel sick and ugly and fat my whole pregnancy, but I honestly feel great all the time and I really feel sexy even though my stomach is bigger than it's ever been!
Works been perking up and it's been soooo nice. I mean, in all honestly, it is still SOOO slow, but I've been getting requests and repeats and that makes me HAPPY. Like I haven't lost my talent. Greg starts work in less than a month! Holy cow. And we should be in our house by then too! Crazy! I've sort of been putting it out of my head for awhile now. Right now it's all waiting and everything's out of our hands, so I don't wanna get hyped up just for someone to say, "Oh never mind, it's not going to happen. Go find a different house." But it's crazy, because we're going to try to close early (we're still waiting to make that offer to the sellers). We think they'll go for it (because they were REALLY pushing for an earlier close date when we originally signed the papers) and if it IS earlier, then it might just be in 2 1/2 weeks which is CRAZY!!! When I realized that I sort of started to freak out! Like in a panic!
Shannon and Ralph just moved home, so it's the 6 of us now. Ethan, our only nephew on the Jentzsch side, is visiting! So we'll get to see him tomorrow when we get home. That will be great. That's the latest. Happy Holidays!
14 comments:
You look so cute! Makes me laugh that someone told you that you don't show and that you never will. You'll get bigger but height is on your side and you will just look great at the end. People would tell me that I looked completely normal from the back, I would turn around and they would then see my belly and realize that I was pregnant. You will probably be that way. Maternity clothes are so cute and comfortable these days. Keep your old clothes, because you'll fit back into them afterwards. I got rid of all of mine not realizing that I could have fit into them a year later. I learned my lesson there.
I love maternity clothes. I had a lot more this time around because i started checking for them at Value Village when I first wanted to be pregnant. They are sooo much more comfy. You look so great and cute pregnant. I needed new pants about two weeks after I found out I was pregnant. No joke. I was so bloated! I have a couple pairs of maternity shorts that I had too much booty for if you want to try them. I don't remember what size they are. There's a black and tan pair. You get to find out what you're having in just a few days! Awesome! I hope next time around we are somewhere that I can plan a nursery. I think that would be so much fun!
You are so so so cute. I love it. Skinny all over and the cutest belly ever. Glad you found some good maternity jeans. That's really helpful. Bummer we don't live closer. I have tons of maternity clothes. I wonder how much it would cost to send them to you....I'll have to check it out.
If you have to buy some more...Target is my favorite place to buy them.
Glad you're eating treats...live it up. I do when I'm pregnant. Although now I'm paying for it with weight watchers and the gym. = )
Love you!
you do look so cute! it was great seeing you! love you!
Those jeans are adorable. Today I thought of you because Rillz wanted me to cut his hair and I had never used clipper thingys before and thought... I wish Megan lived near and I would just send him over to you. Oh-well.
Okay- you are like, the cutest. I love how you look- and those jeans look like regular jeans and look SO GOOD! I am so excited for thursday! You better blog it right after!!!! I love you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Rockin' bod Megs...seriously! You look so dang good as a pregnant girl.
Glad you're feeling good, that is so nice. I hope it continues. Glad work is going better too, those lucky people in Medford!!!
Good luck with all the house stuff...so exciting!!!
You look great! I think the jeans are really cute, and you look cute in them. I am so glad you got a pair of jeans and now you'll need a skirt and some tops. I think Lizzie is right Target is great for them, and if you are in Eugene look at Shopko as they have a lot of them and they are cheap or at least the ones I have seen there are. what size are you an the top? 10 or 12 Let me know and when I go out there again I'll check it out. I will be checking the blog tomorrow to see what we are having, I am sooooo excited to have another great one. They are so very precious. I will be happy to know what to sew for. I still haven't gotten to Elle's as it has been so difficult to sit at the sewing machine. I think I will be able to do a little time on it now. Love you lots grams
Megan, you look great! I love your baby bump! Keep posting the pics you'll like to look back some day. So are you are going to find out what you are having? Well, I am excited for all your new upcoming adventures. You look fabulous!
Oh my gosh, you are such a cute pregnant girl. I looked at the picture before I even started reading and thought, "Those jeans are so cute!"
Great jeans! They make really cute maternity clothes these days! You should head over to Motherhood Maternity in the mall around here, they have great prices on really cute stuff! I just bought a GREAT and really cute maternity swim suit there for a really good price!
Megan you look awesome!! Love the cute little baby bump!
Your little belly is SO cute! I love it! Maternity pants are SOOOO nice, I'm to the point though that after a day of teaching, I am SO sick of having this band around my belly, that I just throw them off as soon as I get home and climb into comfy pj type pants. Maybe it's because I'm bigger, my belly itches a lot these days...weird. Well, all the fun you have to look forward to :) I am so excited to find out the sex!
Seriously good-looking maternity jeans! You can't even tell they're maternity. A great pair of m. jeans will get you far and make you so much more comfortable!!
PS: Have I mentioned how excited I am for you?! :)
Post a Comment