Also, we found out Wednesday that we're having a GIRL!!!!
So lots of exciting things this week! It will be awhile before you get a REAL update, because we're off to a wedding in Eugene that will last all weekend. And we haven't even begun to set up the internet at our new home (we're at Pat and Randy's right now). I LOVE that I can say Pat and Randy's, and not "at home". I love it.
20 comments:
Finally I can talk about how you're having a girl- I almost did on my post and then I realizd you hadn't announced it yet. I'm so excited! Especially because I just got done sewing a dress for Kate, and I can't wait to sew one for your girl when she's big enough! You have alot of wonderful things happening in your life right now Megan, enjoy it! love you!
So happy for you and hope you get all of the moving stuff out of the way in a few days when you get back. I welcome another great granddaughter so fun and now we can plan. We love you grams
YAY!!!!!!! I'm so happy and excited for you! I now want to make a ton of little baby girl clothes and things for you. ohhhhhhhhh I'm so excited! And I'm so happy about you having your own home! Love you!!!!!!!
Congratulations!! Girls are fun but they do have attitude! I am so happy for you guys!
Also, congrats on your house!!!! I'm so happy for you guys.
Yea Im so excited that annie & Gracie arent the only girls around here now!! cant wait to get girly stuff for you.
YYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So excited for you guys to be having a GIRL and to be all moved in!!!
Congrats!!
I keep forgetting it doesn't tell me when you've updated!!! I think I missed four posts. I kept wondering why you haven't told us! haha. Congrats on the Girly news!! I am so biased! And did I mention 476 times that I so wish I was in your shoes with the house?! It's so beautiful!
Congrats! The house, the baby girl, everything! What a great year for you two so far!
Girls definately run on the Arnold side and boy is it true in your family. That is so exciting! Elle and your little girl will be quite close in age. Fun!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!! A GIRL!!! YEAH! That is sooooo fun. And your in your house that is awesome!
Congratulations on your new little miss. That is exciting.
So excited for your new home and you all making it YOURS.... fun fun fun.
Yay for you!!! So glad you have your own house!!!!! Nothing is quite like that! love you!!!
How exciting to have a girl, yeah! You guys have a lot of great things taking place all at once. I am so happy for you guys and can't wait for your little one to come so I can see cute pictures! Hope your feeling great! Miss ya!
Megan, yay for girls!!! You will love every moment of it. I can't wait to see more picture of her and find out what you are naming her.
A GIRL!!! Oh my gosh! So exciting! I am so flipping excited for you Megan! YAY!!! AND moving into your very own, not rented or borrowed house?! So awesome! Congrats on both accounts!
Yay!! Congrats on your little girl! I'm so excited for y'all! Obviously I think girls AND boys are both awesome, but I'm totally in baby girl mode right now and am in heaven :) I'm so happy that you're all moved in, too!
megan, you need to post your house- and yourself!
A girl?! Wahoo!! So exciting!! Congrats on moving in... It's just so nice to be in your OWN place. :)
I'm so happy for you that you are having a girl. I love girls. I have no choice, but there you have it, I do love them, and am so happy you have moved in, or out, or however you like to look at it. Love you.
Post a Comment