Oh my gosh that is awesome Megs. Normally I'd hate to be told that I wasn't as far along as I thought I was, but in your case that's such good news! Greg might be there! YIPPEE!
And also, lucky you gets another ultrasound, that's awesome!!! Isn't it the coolest thing ever?
Okay, so I have been stuck in the moving mode and not able to check out blogs... last time I saw your cute new house BUT I was blown away when I opened your page and read through your adventures of a new little one!!! Congratulations!!! So exciting.
oh my gosh! I can't believe that picture! I can't believe that is inside of you! A litle body! so cute!!!! and I feel like it's a girl- she is so cute in the ultrasound! Like- actually has a cute face! I've been at the coast- the beachouse was open this weekend- so that's why I haven't called you back. I'm so excited for your baby! love !
9 comments:
Man- I love it. I just can't believe how early they have such DISTINCT features! So cute! I love your baby already:)
CUTE!!!!! Can't wait to see what it is!!! SO CUTE!!!
Oh my gosh that is awesome Megs. Normally I'd hate to be told that I wasn't as far along as I thought I was, but in your case that's such good news! Greg might be there! YIPPEE!
And also, lucky you gets another ultrasound, that's awesome!!! Isn't it the coolest thing ever?
So happy!
She's so cute already! It's amazing. Tears came to my eyes when I saw it. It's your baby!!!! So exciting.
It's great your due date is later and Greg might be able to be there. What a blessing.
Love you all three of you!
Okay, so I have been stuck in the moving mode and not able to check out blogs... last time I saw your cute new house BUT I was blown away when I opened your page and read through your adventures of a new little one!!! Congratulations!!! So exciting.
oh my gosh! I can't believe that picture! I can't believe that is inside of you! A litle body! so cute!!!! and I feel like it's a girl- she is so cute in the ultrasound! Like- actually has a cute face! I've been at the coast- the beachouse was open this weekend- so that's why I haven't called you back. I'm so excited for your baby! love !
Awwww, that's your little baby!! So exciting! :)
Makes it more real, huh? Can't wait to find out, but hey maybe it will just have to be a surprise!
I love these little pics, it makes it so real!! He or she is already cute!!!!!
Post a Comment