Ok, my fam has already seen these on my Mom's blog, but I had to have them on mine, of course! I don't know WHY I'm up. I totally could be sleeping, along with mine infant, but for some reason, my mind is restless. I've been dying to blog since she was born. I managed the 2 posts, but c'mon, there's so much to blog about! I honestly prayed today that I would have time to blog and I wonder if this is why I can't sleep.
Well, the last day my Mom was here we did a little photo shoot. We really wanted to do a shoot with Greg, but he was still at the Academy. She was 9 days old here.





















And my Momma, doesn't she look good in this picture? I think so!


Greg and I absolutely could not have done it without my Mom. Giving birth and adjusting to a baby is enough, but there is NO WAY we could have done it with that headache too. Taking care of me was more work than taking care of little Scarlet. Greg and I would've honestly died. Thank you, Mom. We really couldn't have done it without you.
4 comments:
Cute pictures Megan! She is really cute! Aren't mom's the best help when you have a baby. I know my mom was. I am really sad that my mom won't be here this time. They are doing the best thing though. Serving a mission! congrats again! I am glad you are feeling so much better. You shouldn't feel so bad right after having a baby. You should be able yo enjoy her.
I already put this on Mom's blog- but maybe you didn't read it. I LOVE these pics. They are sooo cute, and you LOOK GORGEOUS! I seriously love you in these pictures. You are soooo so sos osoo pretty. Love you!
I still can't believe how pretty you look in all of these. You look amazing! NOT like you just gave birth. You are so pretty Meg.
Isn't Mom amazing when you have a baby. She's superwoman....times 10. Just wait until you have more babies. She'll do the same things AND take care of the other kids too.
Love you!
Megan she is such a sweet little baby. Her hair is awesome! And you look so beautifull!!!!
Post a Comment