ok, watched that 5 times. THAT IS SO CUTE!! I LOVE IT WHEN SHE YAWNS!!!! IT IS So cute!!!! love her, and her hair is getting so long! I love it! can't wait to see her in real life! love you
I love their little arms up by their head... She is so sweet and adorable! You must be so smitten with her. And you obviously are! Such a little doll.
I love her. She is sooooo cute. I love sleepy babies.
What a fun idea. I have never done that. I loved it. Soooooo cute.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
ok, watched that 5 times. THAT IS SO CUTE!! I LOVE IT WHEN SHE YAWNS!!!! IT IS So cute!!!! love her, and her hair is getting so long! I love it! can't wait to see her in real life! love you
I love their little arms up by their head... She is so sweet and adorable! You must be so smitten with her. And you obviously are! Such a little doll.
I love her. She is sooooo cute. I love sleepy babies.
What a fun idea. I have never done that. I loved it. Soooooo cute.
Post a Comment