Ok, ok people. I only have so many hours in the day where I'm not nursing or sleeping or eating or trying to clean my house!!! I make up for my non-blogging days with these massive power posts. I promise, you'll get your pictures and videos.
Morning snuggle with Daddy
Greg plays with Scarlet all the time like this. She absolutely LOVES this position. It's a shame because I'm not even close to strong enough to do this more than 30 seconds. When she gets fussy he holds her up like this and MAGIC, the crying stops . . . for awhile anyway.
I love this face. She's yawning.
When I put hats on her I think she looks like a cancer patient. I think it's because suddenly all her hair is gone!
This is our favorite outfit. I LOVE her in it.
Grandpa Jentzsch. How cute are these pictures? I think they're pretty cute.
I never thought I'd have a child with curly hair. I always forget because it straightens when it dries. But I'm wondering if, when it gets longer, it will stay curly. But lots of children start out with some waves and then it goes away with the first haircut. We'll see . . .
I'm sorry, but she's the most precious baby ever.
I love her!!!
8 comments:
Her hair is so dang awesome! I hope it keeps some of the curls, but either way, she'll be/she is adorable. I feel so repetitive...but it's true! The pics with Randy are sweet. And her preferred position, ha! Stuck up in the air. Can't make life tooooo easy for Mom and Dad!
She is so cute! We can't wait to see her at Christmas!
OH my gosh- she is SOOOOOOO CUTE!!!!! I love her hair! It looks like you styled adn gelled it on that one that she's leaned up against the couch sitting up. I love it. She is so cute! The ones with Randy are so cute. Thath cracks me up that the position in the air calms her down- so funny. thanks for posting- loved all of it! love you!
THANK YOU for all the pics and videos! I know how much time that takes! I appreciate it so much. It's hard to be so far away and not get to hold her or see her, so this makes it better! She is sooooo cute. I love how big her eyes are. She is getting bigger!
love you!
Oh my gosh- she is THE CUTEST! I love her so much. She is so precious. I love her curly hair pics! And I LOVE that cute outfit! Love you!
I can't get over that pic of her on the couch sitting up with the curly hair. She just looks so adult with that hair, it looks styled, did you style it? And she has this face like "whatever, I'm cool, I'm an adult" I just love it- I think its going on the desk-top. Did you know I had scarlet on the desktop? it's of the day she was born. But i think it's time to change it to that pic. I jsut love it.
Her hair is amazing. I love it. The color and the waves. My girls hair was never that dark, or thick, and stuck straight up. She's so pretty. Love you
OH MY GOODNESS!!! She is so precious! Wow! Your babies hair is sooo thick! I LOVE it : )
Post a Comment