Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Greg's Latest Project

Greg made a stencil and spray painted Scarlet's face. We love it! Well, I love it. Greg wants to redo all of it, but I like it just the way it is. Now he's working on the kitchen table and I'm SOOOOO excited about it! At first, I thought it was too much (BRIGHT YELLOW) but now I'm loving it and can't wait to see how it turns out.

7 comments:

AMY AND MIKEY said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Matt and Christy said...

I'm sorry to hear about Greg having a tough time. Tell him to call Matt if he needs to talk.

Danielle said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jill said...

I LOOOOOVE those stencils of your sweet little girl--what an awesome idea! Sorry to hear about Greg, we'll pray that everything works out for the best!

Watts Family said...

Super cute pictures for the wall. She is so cute!

Sharon/Mom/ Grandma said...

I can't wait to see the chairs and table also. I like that pics on the wall. Love and miss you!

Aliese the Writer said...

That looks so cool! It looks just like Scarlet! Love you! :)