Monday, February 21, 2011

www.readthescriptures.com

Has anyone ever heard of this? I found it randomly looking on a friend's blog. It's a website that sends you emails of the verses you want to read. You create your own schedule, a chapter a day or whatever you want and it just sends it to you. I don't know about you, but I have tried and failed to read the Bible on a regular basis over and over and have never read it all the way through. Just yesterday I saw a clip on lds.org that inspired me to try and read it completely AGAIN and then I stumbled onto this! I am pumped! I would rather read from a BOOK, but c'mon, I'm thinkin' this is my best bet to actually read the Bible. You can read anything else too, which I think I might add on LATER, after I get in the habit of this first. I don't wanna sign up for too much and end up not reading anything at all. Anyway, I thought this was super cool and wanted to pass the info along, 'cause I had no idea it existed!

4 comments:

Sharon/Mom/ Grandma said...

Wow! That does sound cool! I am so grateful to live today with all the tools we have to make living the gospel easier if we just want to take advantage of it! Good for you! Good luck with it. love you!!

AMY AND MIKEY said...

That is so cool! i am so going to do that! Thankyou so much for sharing! that's so cool!!!!! So many people are going to start reading the scriptures now because of this. love you

Aliese the Writer said...

That sounds interesting. I have been wanting help reading the Book of Mormon. Maybe it could help me with that. :)

Grandma, Nonnie said...

Sounds like a good plan. Love you