Sunday, June 19, 2011

VIDEOS!!!

This was one of the 1st times she crawled.

I kept trying to tempt her with things and then she got so tired she would only crawl to my phone or camera. Then she got too tired, she wouldn't even do that. So I had to play a video on my phone to get her to crawl one more time. It was cute, she kept getting tired and having to rest, laying down, before she'd get to whatever she was headed towards. She's so much better today! I feel like she'll be a pro by the end of the week!

The last few days she's out of no where stood up holding onto us and then letting go and just standing in the air! CRAZY!!!! She did it again twice today!


Scarlet LOVES music. Everytime she hears music, she sways her head side to side. It is so cute! A commercial will come on with music and I don't even notice until I see her dancing side to side. She BARELY did it in the video. Normally she'll dance until the music stops. She is sooooo cute. I love it.

10 comments:

Grandma, Nonnie said...

Thanks for posting all of those videos she is the most precious little thing. I love her so much. You are the best mom. hugs and kisses

Rebecca said...

Oh my gosh those videos were so cute they were the best.I loved it when she was dancing so cute I miss her so much and I miss you love you.

AMY AND MIKEY said...

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh so cute! thankyou so much for posting all those vidoes! I loved it when you were singing itsy bitsy spder and she was bobbing her head back adn forth- so cute! LOVE HER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Emily said...

Man, it seems like you always post the day AFTER I check, and then somehow I have missed so much!

I love the pics of you and Scarlet, they are so precious. You'll treasure those forever. She is one amazing, perfect little girl.

Glad you had such a great time at the wedding with your fam!

Sutherlands said...

Yay! Crawling! now the fun begins...nothing is sacred any more..it will all start moving up, up, up! :)

Danielle said...

SO CUTE! I love her crawling! She is seriously the cutest thing. Love you!

Sharon/Mom/ Grandma said...

Oh Megan, I was gone all day yesterday, those are soooooo cute!!!She is such a dolly! I can just see her bobbing her head when the music is on. It's amazing how they grow and learn new things! I just love her!!!!! love you and THANK YOU FOR POSTING!!!!!

Dan said...

She is getting big fast.
Next week, walking more then ever.

Jenni said...

Megan! i LOVE YOUR BABY! She is soooo adorable!! Those videos were so awesome I just loved them! I'm so happy for you guys! Thanks for the update.

Kristi M. said...

She may be walking before she really crawls around much. Crazy! Gunnar did that. Pretty much skipped the crawling. What a cutie.