hah oh my gosh SO FREAKING CUTE! I loved her dancing, and playing guitar and waving goodbye! She is so cute I wish we lived closer. I'm so glad I was able to be around her so much in California. Love you!!! THANKS for posting those- I'm probably gonna end up watching them a billion different times.
that was so CUTE!! I love that you do videos, it was so cute seeing her try to play the guitar, bounce her little head around, and wave bye bye!! Danielle is right they are so fun to watch over and over again!!! Thank you!! love you!!!
OH MY GOSH!@!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Those are so cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She is seriously the cutest thing ever! I love her so much! thankyou so much for posting these or I'd miss out on her whole childhood. She is such a crack up, she is such a smiler, such a happy girl. Love you! and her!
The one of her dancing sitting on that toy, dancing to the music, oh my gosh- she is so cute-I watched that 5 times in a row. I think I can just watch that any time I'm sad and be happy instantly. She is so cute! I love her face in it, like she wants to laugh, or like she's being silly, or something- i can't read her face but I love it!
6 comments:
hah oh my gosh SO FREAKING CUTE! I loved her dancing, and playing guitar and waving goodbye! She is so cute I wish we lived closer. I'm so glad I was able to be around her so much in California. Love you!!! THANKS for posting those- I'm probably gonna end up watching them a billion different times.
that was so CUTE!! I love that you do videos, it was so cute seeing her try to play the guitar, bounce her little head around, and wave bye bye!! Danielle is right they are so fun to watch over and over again!!! Thank you!! love you!!!
I love the videos and she is such a beautiful and perfect baby. Thanks for posting them Hugs
OH MY GOSH!@!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Those are so cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She is seriously the cutest thing ever! I love her so much! thankyou so much for posting these or I'd miss out on her whole childhood. She is such a crack up, she is such a smiler, such a happy girl. Love you! and her!
Oh yeah- and the one of her walking- holy cow!!!!!!!!!!!
The one of her dancing sitting on that toy, dancing to the music, oh my gosh- she is so cute-I watched that 5 times in a row. I think I can just watch that any time I'm sad and be happy instantly. She is so cute! I love her face in it, like she wants to laugh, or like she's being silly, or something- i can't read her face but I love it!
Post a Comment